When you love someone or things to do, except addiction.
- To want to be near it, physically.
- To want to know everything about it—its story, its moods, what it looks like by moonlight.
- To rejoice in the fact of it.
- To fear its loss, and grieve for its injuries.
- To protect it—fiercely, mindlessly, futilely, and maybe tragically, but to be helpless to do otherwise.
- To be transformed in its presence—lifted, lighter on your feet, transparent, open to everything beautiful and new.
- To want to be joined with it, taken in by it, lost in it.
- To want the best for it.
Liking, is just hoping that you will love one day. That is the exhausting part in your life. Things are changing quickly. Go and get whatever you love.